WHAT’S YOUR COMMUTE LIKE?
There’s A Reason Why We Need A Better Transportation System. Actually, There Are 32. The transportation system in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) isn’t working, and
we can’t accept it any more. It can be so much better. CivicAction’s Your32 campaign is about building public support for a better regional transportation system and the need for new sustainable ways to pay for it – to give our political leaders the evidence they need to act. Residents of the region have told CivicAction and our Regional Transportation Champions Council how they would benefit from a better system by answering the question “What would you do with 32?”. Now, we’re giving you a way to say what you are ready to do for that better system – and to invite your politicians to join you.
Please join us by pledging your support at your32.com
- CivicAction’s Regional Transportation Campaign Update (December 2013)
- It’s Time to Move on Gridlock letter (June 2013)
- CivicAction’s Regional Transportation Campaign Update (January 2013)
- CivicAction’s Transportation Situational Review (June 2012)
- Breaking Boundaries: Time to Think and Act Like a Region (July 2011)
- Time to Get Serious: Reliable Funding for GTHA Transit and Transportation (July 2010)
- Metrolinx’s The Big Move: Transforming Transportation in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (November 2008)