We’re Hiring: Operations Analyst
Position Length: Twelve months contract with possibility of extension
Reports to: Senior Director, Operations
Salary Range: $50,000 to $70,000 annually
- Three (3) weeks of paid vacation and you will be eligible to enroll in our employee benefits plan after 1 month of continuous employment.
- We also offer professional development opportunities like access to skill-building workshops and networking events.
- Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
Work Environment: CivicAction’s work is a hybrid workplace that combines both in-office and remote work. CivicAction’s physical offices are in downtown Toronto and technology will be provided to support both in-office and remote work.
Start Date: October/November 2022
Qualifications & Skills:
- Familiarity with Salesforce highly preferred
- Proven experience in a relevant environment is an asset, particularly in the areas of analytics and reporting
- Experience in software configuration (coding not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables under tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- A team player who can effectively balance “getting stuff done” while building strong relationships with colleagues
- Document findings, prepare reports and make recommendations
- Develop new processes and procedures to enhance operations
- Work with managers and employees to implement changes
- Train employees to use new systems or follow new policies
Willingness to be agile:
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake a variety of tasks
- Ability to take on new tasks when required
- Continually review the architecture of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software (Salesforce or other) implementation, providing suggestions on how to improve functionality.
- Design and implementation of new CRM functionality derived from departmental requirements.
- Integrate CRM with other internal systems & third-party software tools.
- Regularly collaborate with team leads and train users of the platform to ensure knowledge share and consistency in best practices.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Optimize the use of Salesforce to inform donor strategies and continue to find ways to improve the donor experience and record and maintain prospect lists.
- Maintain weekly/monthly backups of data.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Manage updates to ensure the platform and tools are up to date.
- Manage preparation and processing of invoices on a biweekly basis
- Assist in the day-to-day financial operations and reporting
- Assist in the Monthly Financial Budget vs Actual reports
- Assist in developing and streamlining policies and procedures
Assist in facilities and equipment management
How to Apply
Send your résumé and a cover letter to email@example.com by October 24, 2022 at 11:59PM EST. Late applications will not be accepted. Please include “Operations Analyst” in the subject line. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our Commitment to Inclusive Workplaces & Inclusive Recruitment:
CivicAction is committed to equity and inclusion in our workplace and in our recruitment processes. We encourage applicants of all gender identities and sexual orientations, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, and life experiences to apply. Accommodations are available for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
An Important Note:
Research shows that women and racialized candidates often only apply to positions when they feel 100% qualified. If you’re interested in this role but don’t see yourself fully reflected in the requirements of the posting, we still encourage you to apply or reach out to learn more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.